Alpharetta Traffic Attorney
Are you facing traffic citations? Do you need an Alpharetta traffic attorney? The team at Mitnick & Associates has experience with various types of criminal and civil cases and has the resources and experience to help you with all types of legal matters surrounding Georgia’s traffic laws. Contact Mitnick & Associates to schedule a consultation with an experienced Alpharetta traffic attorney.
An Alpharetta Traffic Attorney Can Fight Tickets and Criminal Charges
Whether you recently got a speeding ticket from a police officer or had your car towed and impounded for a parking violation, the right attorney can reduce the stress of the situation and help you mitigate the legal penalties. While you may not think you need an attorney to fight a ticket for a moving violation, speeding, or a parking violation, hiring one offers several benefits:
- In most cases, your Alpharetta traffic attorney can handle court proceedings on your behalf. This can help you save time, money, and frustration and prevent you from needing to take time off work to appear in court for a simple traffic ticket.
- Your attorney can help you prevent auto insurance premium increases and help avoid paying unnecessary fines for traffic violations you did not commit.
- An attorney can identify procedural errors and administrative missteps in your ticketing process that may qualify your traffic citation for dismissal.
While most people might assume it is best to just pay a traffic ticket and resolve the situation quickly, this is not always the best option. Paying a traffic ticket is essentially an admission of guilt; you are tacitly admitting to committing the listed offense, and this can have various repercussions:
- Points added to your driver’s license. If you have points from prior offenses, this could lead to license suspension. If you accumulate enough points to qualify for license suspension, you could lose your driving privileges for several months or permanently depending on your situation.
- Increased insurance rates. Your insurance carrier will find out if you have a traffic violation. Depending on the terms of your policy, the insurer may have the right to increase your premium after paying a ticket.
- Expensive fines. A speeding ticket could incur a fine of several hundred dollars, and other tickets may also entail substantial fines. If you have recent prior traffic offenses on your record, your fines may be higher than they would for a first offense.
- Court costs. If you attempt to fight a traffic ticket alone, you will need to handle various court fees and spend time and money fighting the ticket.
Having an Alpharetta traffic attorney handle your ticket for you is well worth the investment considering how much trouble you can avoid with an attorney.
The attorneys at Mitnick & Associates have more than 25 years of experience assisting clients in the Alpharetta area with traffic tickets, speeding tickets, and all types of traffic-related issues. Our clients know they can depend on us after receiving any type of traffic citation, and that we will fight for them to ensure fair and reasonable punishment or avoid penalties entirely if possible. We have the experience to identify procedural errors in the ticketing process and will ensure our clients do not suffer unjust punishment from irresponsible, inaccurate, or unethical ticketing procedures.
Your Alpharetta Traffic Attorney Can Help You Recover After an Accident
If another driver was negligent but you somehow face a traffic citation in addition to your damages, an Alpharetta traffic attorney can help ensure the right party faces accountability for your damages and that you do not needlessly pay traffic tickets you did not deserve.
Your Alpharetta traffic attorney can also help you explore legal remedies if another driver injured you and damaged your vehicle.
Find a Reliable Alpharetta Traffic Attorney Today
Mitnick & Associates is a versatile, client-focused law firm offering legal services in family law, criminal defense, and personal injury. If you or a relative recently incurred a traffic citation and want to fight it but don’t know how, contact us at 770-408-7000 today to schedule a consultation with an Alpharetta traffic attorney.
Mitnick & Associates is a multigenerational family-owned law firm representing clients throughout Alpharetta, Cumming, surrounding areas in Georgia with various types of civil and criminal cases. We understand the legal process is daunting. We strive to provide our clients with comprehensive, professional, and compassionate legal representation. If you or a loved one recently experienced a personal injury, car accident, or an injury from a drunk driver, contact Mitnick & Associates today to schedule a consultation with an Alpharetta personal injury attorney.
Why Hire Mitnick & Associates?
If you need a personal injury lawyer in the Alpharetta area, Mitnick & Associates has the experience, skill, and resources to help guide you to the best result possible.
- We have more than 25 combined years of experience with the law and put the full scope of our resources at the disposal of every client we represent.
- Our firm takes pride in our versatility. We have experience with various types of civil and criminal cases and the capability to represent a wide range of clients.
- In every case we take, our goal is to maximize our client’s recovery and provide the highest possible standard of legal representation.
- We believe in close, personalized legal counsel and will take time to get to know you and your situation.
The right attorney can make a significant difference in the outcome of any legal matter. Mitnick & Associates can help you better understand your legal options in a variety of situations.
Cases We Take
Mitnick & Associates offers representation to clients facing various types of legal issues. Some of our main practice areas include:
- Criminal defense. If you or a loved one face a criminal charge, we can help secure exculpatory evidence or explore possibilities for alternative diversionary punishments in lieu of jail time and heavy fines for some offenses.
- Family law. Our attorneys have extensive experience with all aspects of Georgia family law, including child custody agreements, child support enforcement, divorce negotiation, prenuptial contract drafting, adoption, and more.
- Personal injury. If you suffered an injury due to another party’s negligence, you have a legal right to seek compensation through a personal injury lawsuit. We can help you determine the viability of your case and the potential compensation you could recover if you win.
- Bankruptcy. If you and your family are facing bankruptcy and financial turmoil, we can help you navigate the bankruptcy filing process and explore potential remedies.
Facing any type of legal situation can be stressful without the right legal counsel. The attorneys at Mitnick & Associates can help you determine your best options no matter what your legal issue.
Things to Know About Hiring an Attorney
At Mitnick & Associates, we believe in ensuring maximum recovery for our personal injury clients and solid defense for our criminal defense clients. Depending on the type of legal situation you face, there are certain things to keep in mind when it comes to hiring legal counsel.
When hiring a defense attorney, you should remember your rights following arrest and refrain from speaking to the police until you secure legal representation. Even if you have faced a wrongful arrest or the police accuse you of a crime you did not commit, take advantage of your right to remain silent until your attorney arrives to help you.
Many people mistakenly believe that hiring an attorney is essentially a tacit admission of guilt, but this is simply untrue. Many law enforcement departments and courts attempt to rush convictions, and missteps following arrest have led to many innocent people spending time behind bars unjustly. Waiting for your attorney before speaking to the police or other investigators is the best way to protect your rights.
Find Reliable Legal Counsel Today
If you suffered a personal injury and need to file a lawsuit against a negligent party, our attorneys will help you navigate the legal process. Contact Mitnick & Associates today to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys. Find us at 770-408-7000. Once we have the details of your situation, we can help you understand your options for legal recourse and explain how our firm can help.