Alpharetta Personal Injury Lawyer
If you or a loved one suffered an injury due to another party’s negligence, an Alpharetta personal injury lawyer can help you hold the responsible party accountable and secure compensation for your losses. The attorneys at Mitnick & Associates have extensive experience with all types of personal injury cases, so contact our firm today to schedule a consultation with an Alpharetta personal injury attorney.
The aftermath of a personal injury can be extremely challenging. Medical bills, loss of work, and life changes can be very expensive. If you are seeking fair compensation from an at-fault party, talk to one of our experienced attorneys.
When to Hire an Alpharetta Personal Injury Lawyer
You may think your injuries aren’t that severe or that you can reach a mutual agreement with the other party and settle the issue without resorting to the legal system. This can be dangerous, as some injuries take time to show the full scope of their effects. If you neglect to take legal action when you have the opportunity, you could face thousands if not tens of thousands of dollars in damages you never expected.
Don’t trust just any attorney with your personal injury case. Hiring an experienced Alpharetta personal injury lawyer can be beneficial in several ways:
- Your attorney will be your legal advocate and fight on your behalf in court. Mitnick & Associates can represent your interests and build your case so you can focus on recovery. Whether your case is best handled at the negotiating table or the courtroom, we will fight for fair compensation.
- An experienced Alpharetta personal injury lawyer will know how to maximize your compensation. Mitnick & Associates strives to obtain the highest recovery possible in every case we take by exploring every available avenue to compensation for our clients. We may be able to find types of compensation you hadn’t expected or considered at first.
- Hiring an attorney from our team will help ensure you meet all required deadlines with the court system. Filing paperwork late or missing required documents and forms could have your case thrown out before it even reaches trial. Mitnick & Associates have more than 25 years of combined experience with the Georgia legal system, and we will ensure no procedural or administrative errors jeopardize your case.
- A seasoned Alpharetta personal injury lawyer will help you navigate Georgia’s personal injury laws, such as the two-year statute of limitations for filing personal injury claims and the state’s comparative negligence law.
- You will have a compassionate ally on the road to your recovery. We understand how devastating some types of injury can be for victims and their families and strive to provide courteous, professional, and attentive legal representation to every client.
What Can My Alpharetta Personal Injury Lawyer Do for Me?
Personal injury claims can take weeks, months, or sometimes even years to resolve. The factors that most often complicate these cases are the types of damages involved, the total value of a claim, and the defendant’s behavior. You may believe you have an open-and-shut personal injury claim only to discover complicating factors you don’t know how to address. A defendant may deny liability for your damages or attempt to shift liability to another party or back to you with a counterclaim.
The effects of a personal injury can be devastating and impact a victim’s entire life. Don’t trust just any Alpharetta attorney with your future. We work to make sure our clients receive fair compensation. Georgia’s personal injury laws are there to protect those who have been hurt by another negligence.
Mitnick & Associates can help you determine your best options for legal recourse after any type of personal injury in the Alpharetta area. If another party was negligent and caused physical injury, illness, or economic harm to you or a loved one, contact Mitnick & Associates today by calling 770-408-7000 to schedule a consultation with an experienced Alpharetta personal injury lawyer.
Mitnick & Associates is a multigenerational family-owned law firm representing clients throughout Alpharetta, Cumming, surrounding areas in Georgia with various types of civil and criminal cases. We understand the legal process is daunting. We strive to provide our clients with comprehensive, professional, and compassionate legal representation. If you or a loved one recently experienced a personal injury, car accident, or an injury from a drunk driver, contact Mitnick & Associates today to schedule a consultation with an Alpharetta personal injury attorney.
Why Hire Mitnick & Associates?
If you need a personal injury lawyer in the Alpharetta area, Mitnick & Associates has the experience, skill, and resources to help guide you to the best result possible.
- We have more than 25 combined years of experience with the law and put the full scope of our resources at the disposal of every client we represent.
- Our firm takes pride in our versatility. We have experience with various types of civil and criminal cases and the capability to represent a wide range of clients.
- In every case we take, our goal is to maximize our client’s recovery and provide the highest possible standard of legal representation.
- We believe in close, personalized legal counsel and will take time to get to know you and your situation.
The right attorney can make a significant difference in the outcome of any legal matter. Mitnick & Associates can help you better understand your legal options in a variety of situations.
Cases We Take
Mitnick & Associates offers representation to clients facing various types of legal issues. Some of our main practice areas include:
- Criminal defense. If you or a loved one face a criminal charge, we can help secure exculpatory evidence or explore possibilities for alternative diversionary punishments in lieu of jail time and heavy fines for some offenses.
- Family law. Our attorneys have extensive experience with all aspects of Georgia family law, including child custody agreements, child support enforcement, divorce negotiation, prenuptial contract drafting, adoption, and more.
- Personal injury. If you suffered an injury due to another party’s negligence, you have a legal right to seek compensation through a personal injury lawsuit. We can help you determine the viability of your case and the potential compensation you could recover if you win.
- Bankruptcy. If you and your family are facing bankruptcy and financial turmoil, we can help you navigate the bankruptcy filing process and explore potential remedies.
Facing any type of legal situation can be stressful without the right legal counsel. The attorneys at Mitnick & Associates can help you determine your best options no matter what your legal issue.
Things to Know About Hiring an Attorney
At Mitnick & Associates, we believe in ensuring maximum recovery for our personal injury clients and solid defense for our criminal defense clients. Depending on the type of legal situation you face, there are certain things to keep in mind when it comes to hiring legal counsel.
When hiring a defense attorney, you should remember your rights following arrest and refrain from speaking to the police until you secure legal representation. Even if you have faced a wrongful arrest or the police accuse you of a crime you did not commit, take advantage of your right to remain silent until your attorney arrives to help you.
Many people mistakenly believe that hiring an attorney is essentially a tacit admission of guilt, but this is simply untrue. Many law enforcement departments and courts attempt to rush convictions, and missteps following arrest have led to many innocent people spending time behind bars unjustly. Waiting for your attorney before speaking to the police or other investigators is the best way to protect your rights.
Find Reliable Legal Counsel Today
If you suffered a personal injury and need to file a lawsuit against a negligent party, our attorneys will help you navigate the legal process. Contact Mitnick & Associates today to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys. Find us at 770-408-7000. Once we have the details of your situation, we can help you understand your options for legal recourse and explain how our firm can help.