Alpharetta Car Accident Lawyer
Do you need an Alpharetta car accident lawyer? If another driver recently caused an accident with you while walking or while driving your own vehicle, the right attorney can help secure compensation for your medical expenses, vehicle repair costs, and other damages. Mitnick & Associates wants to help you recover after a damaging car accident, so contact our firm today to schedule a consultation with an Alpharetta car accident lawyer.
Why Hire an Alpharetta Car Accident Lawyer?
A car accident may seem like a straightforward issue at first, but as most Atlanta-area residents know, not much is simple on Georgia 400. If another driver hit you going at the typical speed that drivers tend to go on that highway, your injuries may be serious and life changing. Shouldn’t that driver be liable for your damages? Simply put, the other driver may be responsible, but proving that fact in a legal sense can be more difficult than most people realize. Hiring an experienced attorney after a car accident offers several important advantages:
- You will have a chance at higher recovery. An experienced Alpharetta car accident attorney can identify all possible routes to compensation for your losses, including insurance claims and legal action against the negligent driver who caused your accident.
- Your case won’t be in jeopardy from procedural errors. Never worry about missing a filing deadline or finding the documents you need to proceed with your case when you have a reliable attorney who understand Georgia law.
- Insurance companies are less likely to push back on your claim. Insurance companies may attempt to deny a claim or convince a claimant to accept a lowball offer, but they will be far less likely to attempt this with a claimant who has strong legal representation. Your Alpharetta car accident attorney can draft your initial demand for insurance coverage and encourage the insurer to honor the terms of the policy in question to the letter.
- You can have peace of mind during your case. The attorneys at Mitnick & Associates have more than 25 years of experience handling car accident claims and other legal matters in Georgia and can put that experience to work in your car accident claim.
Hiring one of our attorneys after a car accident can offer the best chances of full recovery of your losses. Even a seemingly mild fender-bender can entail more damage than you might realize at first, and an experienced Alpharetta car accident lawyer will help determine your best options for legal recourse.
An Alpharetta Car Accident Lawyer Can Help in Several Ways
When you work with our team, we will handle the procedural and administrative side of filing your complaint and moving your lawsuit through the court system. Ultimately, the biggest benefit to hiring an Alpharetta car accident lawyer with years of experience in Georgia law is peace of mind.
Instead of having to navigate the court system and negotiate with insurance companies with an attorney who doesn’t have the same integrity and experience, talk with us. , We think ahead when it comes to car accident claims. A reliable lawyer will protect your legal affairs so that you have time to recover. In many cases, there are more avenues for compensation than many people initially realize. For example, if you suffered an injury that resulted in any type of permanent damage, your recovery may entail much more than just repayment of your immediate medical expenses. It could include compensation for all your future earnings.
Find Your Alpharetta Car Accident Lawyer Today
Georgia enforces strict requirements when it comes to car insurance, liability for accidents, and filing civil claims for damages. If you or a loved one have a car accident that results in medical expenses, property damage, lost income, physical pain, and psychological suffering, the right attorney can make a tremendous difference in the quality of your recovery.
If you need legal representation after a car accident in the Alpharetta area, contact Mitnick & Associates today at 770-408-7000 and schedule a consultation with an Alpharetta car accident lawyer.
Mitnick & Associates is a multigenerational family-owned law firm representing clients throughout Alpharetta, Cumming, surrounding areas in Georgia with various types of civil and criminal cases. We understand the legal process is daunting. We strive to provide our clients with comprehensive, professional, and compassionate legal representation. If you or a loved one recently experienced a personal injury, car accident, or an injury from a drunk driver, contact Mitnick & Associates today to schedule a consultation with an Alpharetta personal injury attorney.
Why Hire Mitnick & Associates?
If you need a personal injury lawyer in the Alpharetta area, Mitnick & Associates has the experience, skill, and resources to help guide you to the best result possible.
- We have more than 25 combined years of experience with the law and put the full scope of our resources at the disposal of every client we represent.
- Our firm takes pride in our versatility. We have experience with various types of civil and criminal cases and the capability to represent a wide range of clients.
- In every case we take, our goal is to maximize our client’s recovery and provide the highest possible standard of legal representation.
- We believe in close, personalized legal counsel and will take time to get to know you and your situation.
The right attorney can make a significant difference in the outcome of any legal matter. Mitnick & Associates can help you better understand your legal options in a variety of situations.
Cases We Take
Mitnick & Associates offers representation to clients facing various types of legal issues. Some of our main practice areas include:
- Criminal defense. If you or a loved one face a criminal charge, we can help secure exculpatory evidence or explore possibilities for alternative diversionary punishments in lieu of jail time and heavy fines for some offenses.
- Family law. Our attorneys have extensive experience with all aspects of Georgia family law, including child custody agreements, child support enforcement, divorce negotiation, prenuptial contract drafting, adoption, and more.
- Personal injury. If you suffered an injury due to another party’s negligence, you have a legal right to seek compensation through a personal injury lawsuit. We can help you determine the viability of your case and the potential compensation you could recover if you win.
- Bankruptcy. If you and your family are facing bankruptcy and financial turmoil, we can help you navigate the bankruptcy filing process and explore potential remedies.
Facing any type of legal situation can be stressful without the right legal counsel. The attorneys at Mitnick & Associates can help you determine your best options no matter what your legal issue.
Things to Know About Hiring an Attorney
At Mitnick & Associates, we believe in ensuring maximum recovery for our personal injury clients and solid defense for our criminal defense clients. Depending on the type of legal situation you face, there are certain things to keep in mind when it comes to hiring legal counsel.
When hiring a defense attorney, you should remember your rights following arrest and refrain from speaking to the police until you secure legal representation. Even if you have faced a wrongful arrest or the police accuse you of a crime you did not commit, take advantage of your right to remain silent until your attorney arrives to help you.
Many people mistakenly believe that hiring an attorney is essentially a tacit admission of guilt, but this is simply untrue. Many law enforcement departments and courts attempt to rush convictions, and missteps following arrest have led to many innocent people spending time behind bars unjustly. Waiting for your attorney before speaking to the police or other investigators is the best way to protect your rights.
Find Reliable Legal Counsel Today
If you suffered a personal injury and need to file a lawsuit against a negligent party, our attorneys will help you navigate the legal process. Contact Mitnick & Associates today to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys. Find us at 770-408-7000. Once we have the details of your situation, we can help you understand your options for legal recourse and explain how our firm can help.