Alpharetta Car Accident Attorney
If you or a loved one recently experienced a car accident due to another driver’s careless or reckless driving, an Alpharetta car accident attorney offers the best chances of securing a recovery for your losses. The attorneys at Mitnick & Associates understand how damaging car accidents can be for everyone involved and can help you determine your best legal recourse after an accident. Contact us today to schedule a consultation about your recent accident in the Alpharetta area.
Mitnick & Associates: Your Alpharetta Car Accident Attorney
When you need an attorney for legal representation in any car accident claim, you need one with a proven track record of successful cases, a stellar firm reputation, and the skills and resources to bring your case to a satisfactory conclusion. Mitnick & Associates offers a full range of legal services in various practice areas serving the Alpharetta area. We can help with your car accident case in many ways:
- Legal consultation. We can meet with you to determine whether you have solid grounds for legal action or if alternative recovery options are more suitable for your situation. Mitnick & Associates have more than 25 years of combined experience handling all types of car accident claims.
- Professional support. Mitnick & Associates regularly works with expert witnesses in various disciplines to support our clients’ cases and lend credibility to their claims. We can find expert witnesses to weigh in on your case if necessary.
- Negotiation with insurance companies. We can ensure you receive appropriate compensation under the terms of the policy in question after filing a claim for damages. Trust one of our Alpharetta car accident attorneys for help.
- Trial preparation. If your car accident claim proceeds to trial, we will ensure you make all required appearances and fully support your interests in the courtroom.
- Settlement negotiation. Many car accident claims end with an insurance claim or settlement agreement between the parties involved. We will strive for a successful negotiation, but we are not afraid to go to trial if it is in your best interest to do so.
If you are considering whether you need an Alpharetta car accident attorney, it is always worth having a professional provide insight into your individual case before you decide for or against hiring legal counsel. During a consultation, an attorney can tell you whether it would be worth pursuing legal action or some type of alternative remedy.
What to Expect from an Alpharetta Car Accident Attorney
Depending on how your accident happened, who was involved, and the type of damages it caused, you may need different services from your attorney. A reliable Alpharetta car accident attorney can help you recover after a car accident in several ways
Georgia is a fault-based state when it comes to handling car accident liability, meaning all drivers registered in Georgia must purchase liability coverage with their auto insurance policies. However, the minimum requirements may not be sufficient to fully cover the cost of your accident. A good attorney can determine if an insurance company has engaged in bad faith or if additional types of coverage in your policy or the at-fault driver’s policy entitle you to additional compensation.
An Alpharetta car accident attorney will help gather evidence if your case must proceed to a lawsuit against a negligent driver. This might include cell phone records, vehicle computer data, traffic camera recordings, and eyewitness statements from passengers and other drivers who witnessed the accident in question.
Find Your Alpharetta Car Accident Attorney Today
Hiring one of our professionals means you will have peace of mind knowing you have experienced legal professionals fighting on your behalf. A car accident can lead to significant medical expenses, lost income, property damage, and significant pain and suffering. The attorneys at Mitnick & Associates want to help you recover fair compensation, so contact us today at 770-408-7000 to schedule a consultation with an Alpharetta car accident attorney.
Mitnick & Associates is a multigenerational family-owned law firm representing clients throughout Alpharetta, Cumming, surrounding areas in Georgia with various types of civil and criminal cases. We understand the legal process is daunting. We strive to provide our clients with comprehensive, professional, and compassionate legal representation. If you or a loved one recently experienced a personal injury, car accident, or an injury from a drunk driver, contact Mitnick & Associates today to schedule a consultation with an Alpharetta personal injury attorney.
Why Hire Mitnick & Associates?
If you need a personal injury lawyer in the Alpharetta area, Mitnick & Associates has the experience, skill, and resources to help guide you to the best result possible.
- We have more than 25 combined years of experience with the law and put the full scope of our resources at the disposal of every client we represent.
- Our firm takes pride in our versatility. We have experience with various types of civil and criminal cases and the capability to represent a wide range of clients.
- In every case we take, our goal is to maximize our client’s recovery and provide the highest possible standard of legal representation.
- We believe in close, personalized legal counsel and will take time to get to know you and your situation.
The right attorney can make a significant difference in the outcome of any legal matter. Mitnick & Associates can help you better understand your legal options in a variety of situations.
Cases We Take
Mitnick & Associates offers representation to clients facing various types of legal issues. Some of our main practice areas include:
- Criminal defense. If you or a loved one face a criminal charge, we can help secure exculpatory evidence or explore possibilities for alternative diversionary punishments in lieu of jail time and heavy fines for some offenses.
- Family law. Our attorneys have extensive experience with all aspects of Georgia family law, including child custody agreements, child support enforcement, divorce negotiation, prenuptial contract drafting, adoption, and more.
- Personal injury. If you suffered an injury due to another party’s negligence, you have a legal right to seek compensation through a personal injury lawsuit. We can help you determine the viability of your case and the potential compensation you could recover if you win.
- Bankruptcy. If you and your family are facing bankruptcy and financial turmoil, we can help you navigate the bankruptcy filing process and explore potential remedies.
Facing any type of legal situation can be stressful without the right legal counsel. The attorneys at Mitnick & Associates can help you determine your best options no matter what your legal issue.
Things to Know About Hiring an Attorney
At Mitnick & Associates, we believe in ensuring maximum recovery for our personal injury clients and solid defense for our criminal defense clients. Depending on the type of legal situation you face, there are certain things to keep in mind when it comes to hiring legal counsel.
When hiring a defense attorney, you should remember your rights following arrest and refrain from speaking to the police until you secure legal representation. Even if you have faced a wrongful arrest or the police accuse you of a crime you did not commit, take advantage of your right to remain silent until your attorney arrives to help you.
Many people mistakenly believe that hiring an attorney is essentially a tacit admission of guilt, but this is simply untrue. Many law enforcement departments and courts attempt to rush convictions, and missteps following arrest have led to many innocent people spending time behind bars unjustly. Waiting for your attorney before speaking to the police or other investigators is the best way to protect your rights.
Find Reliable Legal Counsel Today
If you suffered a personal injury and need to file a lawsuit against a negligent party, our attorneys will help you navigate the legal process. Contact Mitnick & Associates today to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys. Find us at 770-408-7000. Once we have the details of your situation, we can help you understand your options for legal recourse and explain how our firm can help.