Alpharetta Auto Accident Lawyer
If you or a loved one recently suffered injuries and economic losses due to a car accident, an Alpharetta auto accident lawyer can help you recover with an insurance claim or lawsuit against the responsible driver.
Mitnick & Associates have helped countless clients in the Alpharetta area with their car accident claims. Some claims resolve through insurance companies while others go to trial, and we can help you determine your best options for legal recourse after an accident with a negligent driver. Contact us today to schedule a consultation with an Alpharetta auto accident lawyer.
How an Alpharetta Auto Accident Lawyer Can Help
You may think your car accident claim is straightforward, and that fault clearly lies with the other driver. However, many complicating factors could unexpectedly appear and stand between you and your recovery. An experienced Alpharetta auto accident lawyer will help you navigate these issues and ensure your case proceeds smoothly.
- You’ll have a trained and experienced legal advocate to protect your interests. Without proper representation, you might miss a filing deadline or forget crucial paperwork, or you may not know how to navigate different phases of the trial process. It’s best to have an attorney with you from the start to prevent these types of issues.
- You will have a negotiator on your side. If you need to file an insurance claim or lawsuit against the at-fault driver after an accident, your attorney can ensure you receive a fair claim payout or handle settlement negotiations with the other party. Not all Atlanta-area lawyers have negotiating skills that would help you with this process.
- You will have a greater chance of securing compensation. An experienced Alpharetta auto accident lawyer will look for every available avenue of compensation in your case to secure fair compensation.
- You’ll have experience and legal training in your corner. The attorneys at Mitnick & Associates have more than 25 years of combined experience handling all types of civil and criminal cases in the Georgia court system.
Mitnick & Associates offers a full range of legal services, including representation for victims of car accidents. If you recently had an accident and believe another driver is responsible for your injuries, the damage to your vehicle, and your other losses, an Alpharetta auto accident lawyer offers the best chances of holding the other driver accountable and securing a recovery.
What Will My Alpharetta Auto Accident Lawyer Do for Me?
When you hire an attorney to handle a car accident claim, a good attorney will look for the best way to achieve a speedy result without losing potential compensation.
If your accident’s total damages fall within the scope of the responsible driver’s available coverage, then your case effectively ends once you receive a payout on your insurance claim. However, if the other driver’s insurance is insufficient and cannot fully cover your damages, or the other driver does not have auto insurance, filing a lawsuit may be the only way to secure a recovery.
After a serious car accident on Atlanta’s highways, you need compassionate compensation with real life experience. Medical bills, time away from work, and even medication can cost an overwhelming amount.
When you file a lawsuit for a car accident, your Alpharetta auto accident lawyer will calculate your total damages and send a complaint to the defendant, giving the defendant the chance to respond. In most cases, settlement is the preferable option for both parties as it enables a speedy resolution without resorting to a lengthy trial. However, if the two parties cannot agree to a solution the case will proceed to litigation.
Find Your Alpharetta Auto Accident Lawyer Today
If you or a loved one incurred medical expense, vehicle repair bills, lost time from work, or suffered painful injuries from a car accident, an attorney can help you secure the compensation you need to return to normal life. Contact Mitnick & Associates at 770-408-7000 today to schedule a consultation with a reliable Alpharetta auto accident lawyer and find out how our firm can help you.
Mitnick & Associates is a multigenerational family-owned law firm representing clients throughout Alpharetta, Cumming, surrounding areas in Georgia with various types of civil and criminal cases. We understand the legal process is daunting. We strive to provide our clients with comprehensive, professional, and compassionate legal representation. If you or a loved one recently experienced a personal injury, car accident, or an injury from a drunk driver, contact Mitnick & Associates today to schedule a consultation with an Alpharetta personal injury attorney.
Why Hire Mitnick & Associates?
If you need a personal injury lawyer in the Alpharetta area, Mitnick & Associates has the experience, skill, and resources to help guide you to the best result possible.
- We have more than 25 combined years of experience with the law and put the full scope of our resources at the disposal of every client we represent.
- Our firm takes pride in our versatility. We have experience with various types of civil and criminal cases and the capability to represent a wide range of clients.
- In every case we take, our goal is to maximize our client’s recovery and provide the highest possible standard of legal representation.
- We believe in close, personalized legal counsel and will take time to get to know you and your situation.
The right attorney can make a significant difference in the outcome of any legal matter. Mitnick & Associates can help you better understand your legal options in a variety of situations.
Cases We Take
Mitnick & Associates offers representation to clients facing various types of legal issues. Some of our main practice areas include:
- Criminal defense. If you or a loved one face a criminal charge, we can help secure exculpatory evidence or explore possibilities for alternative diversionary punishments in lieu of jail time and heavy fines for some offenses.
- Family law. Our attorneys have extensive experience with all aspects of Georgia family law, including child custody agreements, child support enforcement, divorce negotiation, prenuptial contract drafting, adoption, and more.
- Personal injury. If you suffered an injury due to another party’s negligence, you have a legal right to seek compensation through a personal injury lawsuit. We can help you determine the viability of your case and the potential compensation you could recover if you win.
- Bankruptcy. If you and your family are facing bankruptcy and financial turmoil, we can help you navigate the bankruptcy filing process and explore potential remedies.
Facing any type of legal situation can be stressful without the right legal counsel. The attorneys at Mitnick & Associates can help you determine your best options no matter what your legal issue.
Things to Know About Hiring an Attorney
At Mitnick & Associates, we believe in ensuring maximum recovery for our personal injury clients and solid defense for our criminal defense clients. Depending on the type of legal situation you face, there are certain things to keep in mind when it comes to hiring legal counsel.
When hiring a defense attorney, you should remember your rights following arrest and refrain from speaking to the police until you secure legal representation. Even if you have faced a wrongful arrest or the police accuse you of a crime you did not commit, take advantage of your right to remain silent until your attorney arrives to help you.
Many people mistakenly believe that hiring an attorney is essentially a tacit admission of guilt, but this is simply untrue. Many law enforcement departments and courts attempt to rush convictions, and missteps following arrest have led to many innocent people spending time behind bars unjustly. Waiting for your attorney before speaking to the police or other investigators is the best way to protect your rights.
Find Reliable Legal Counsel Today
If you suffered a personal injury and need to file a lawsuit against a negligent party, our attorneys will help you navigate the legal process. Contact Mitnick & Associates today to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys. Find us at 770-408-7000. Once we have the details of your situation, we can help you understand your options for legal recourse and explain how our firm can help.