Alpharetta Family Law Attorney
Work with a Firm That Has a Reputation for Excellence
At The Law Offices of Daniel W. Mitnick & Associates, P.C., our attorneys provide dedicated & experienced legal counsel for families. We are 100% client-focused, always making sure that we understand your goals for the case then tailoring our strategies to achieve the outcome that you desire.
Our family lawyers are well-known for our skill both in and out of the courtroom. Whether your case requires efficient mediation or aggressive litigation, our firm is the right choice for you. We have over 25 years of experience and offer flexible hours for our clients. If you need immediate action, we will not hesitate to assist you at night, during weekends, or even on holidays. The Law Offices of Daniel W. Mitnick & Associates, P.C. puts your family first.
Request your free phone consultation today by calling us at (770) 884-6824 or filling out an online form!
Comprehensive Family Law Representation
Our family law attorneys have handled numerous types of cases of varying complexity, including the following:
- Child Support & Child Custody Issues
- Domestic Violence
- Modifications to Existing Agreements
You deserve to work with a firm that has the qualifications that you need to be successful. At our firm, we will use all resources available to obtain the best possible resolution. Attorney Mitnick has tried cases in both state and federal courts, including a case that was heard in the U.S. Supreme Court!
Do you really need an attorney for your family law case?
While many people choose to represent themselves, there are many benefits to retaining a legal representative.
- An attorney can help you avoid mistakes. If you make an error on a legal document, you could be facing future legal ramifications, including financial harm or the loss of your case altogether. By using an attorney who has filled out hundreds of legal documents and will double-check everything, you can avoid costly mistakes!
- An attorney can help reduce your stress. By placing the legal burden on your attorney, you can focus on getting your life back together. All you’ll have to do is provide information, and your attorney will do the rest!
- An attorney can help you get through the process quickly. Without legal counsel, you may forget about certain paperwork or provide inadequate information. This will result in delay and expense. Your attorney, on the other hand, knows the right paperwork to file and everything you need for success.
While it may seem more cost-effective to represent yourself, it could actually be less-expensive to hire an attorney who can guide you through the process.
Contact Us Today!
We understand that family law issues are extremely important and sometimes require immediate assistance. That is why our firm is available in the evenings, on weekends, and even on holidays.
Call our office as soon as you can to schedule your consultation. We will thoroughly discuss your case and work to achieve the best possible outcome.