Domestic Violence Attorney in Alpharetta
Providing Relief for Abuse Victims
No one should have to suffer abuse. If you are being abused by your spouse or another household member, you need to take legal action immediately. At The Law Offices of Daniel W. Mitnick & Associates, P.C., our attorneys have 25 years of combined experience, the respect of our peers, and a reputation for success. Our attorneys are skilled litigators with the knowledge and experience to be effective advocates. A compassionate Alpharetta lawyer with our firm can help you file a protective order, which will give you and your family relief through the following provisions:
- That the abuser must leave the family home or provide alternative housing for the other family members
- That you will have temporary custody of your children
- That spousal support or child support will be provided
- That the abuser is required to get counseling
- That the abuser must cease contact with you and your family
Are you a victim of domestic violence?
Domestic violence, also called family violence, is not limited to physical abuse alone. It can include mental, sexual, and emotional abuse, as well. The following are common scenarios in abusive situations:
- Repeated damage to property
- Attempts to isolate you from family and friends
- Use of physical force or harmful objects in sexual situations
- Constant criticism, insults, name calling, and humiliation
- Threats of harm or violence, with or without a weapon
- Extreme jealously and continual accusations of unfaithfulness
Make an Appointment to Get Help Today!
If you are a victim of domestic violence, get in touch with a knowledgeable Alpharetta attorney with our firm for a trusted advocate and the relief you deserve. We have successfully assisted many clients in similar family law situations. We will do everything we can to ensure that you and your family are protected, as well. Call us now to get help from our team of dedicated and compassionate legal professionals.